Tuesday, September 13, 2011

tea v. coffee

Last night I did something moset people do every night, I slept. Just when I thought I would go mad if I didn't start sleeping. I've tried the pills, the routines, the whole nine yards. So I decided to do the sensible thing and try something new. Valerian root and melatonin pills. (No this isn't an infomercial, I just sound like one!)
So I kept the routine, added the pills and woke up to my alarm at 6 a.m. Now I have the whole day ahead of me, whereas before I would wake anywhere from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. and feel like I had no time to get anything done. Normally I pass out from sheer exhaustion somewhere around 4 a.m. to 7 a.m. It was never a problem of being tired, I was all the time. It was a matter of not being able to fall asleep. Now, my life can begin. And no, I don't care how cheesy that sounds.
After I got up, I had me a nice cup of hot wake-em-up tea. ( I don't do coffee, it makes my stomach hurt and actually makes me sleepy. I'm just strange all the way around.) Now, once my clothes are washed and I take a shower, I'll be a real person, not just a shell of one.

No comments:

Post a Comment